Thank You For Your Interest in MediPrep Online Courses. We offer Latest 2018-2019 Online Pepration , Mock Tests.
Please Read the Document Carefully
MedexamsPrepPrep as a Educational service provider. Under Neomed Education Private Ltd.
MedexamsPrep is a Educational service provider for Medical Graduates and Medical Students who are preparing for different Medical Examinations like The NEET PG ,NEET DM , NEET MCh , MRCP-UK, MRCS- UK and in future the two steps of United States Medical Licensing Examination,, USMLE STEP 1 and USMLE STEP 2. MedexamsPrep is in no way affiliated with the NEET Board, MRCP Board, MRCS Board or the National Board of Medical Examiners or any other official organizations.
MedexamsPrep Contract for Online Test Exams
By Virtue of Subscribing to this Online Test Strategy, you can use our product and services .As a Customer you should not indulge in any Unlawful Activity and You should read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions. You are guaranteed a nonexclusive, non transferable and limited licence to use the Online Prepratory course for the duration Subscribed.
General Terms and Conditions for Services Provided
MedexamsPrep would Charge for the Online Testing Strategy .The Pricing would be in Currencies as notified in Payment Portal .Any Cancellation or Application for Refund of Charges is not entertained once the Online Course had been accessed.
The Online Course is licensed to you only and you may not copy, share or distribute the contents of Medi Prep in any Way. The MedexamsPrep Online Testing is a Guide to your Examination Preparation and does not correlate with your Performance in Actual Tests. The Assessment is not intended to predict your performance on the actual Exams designed to assist you assess relative strengths and weaknesses in different subjects and is for the benefit of Preparing A medical Student for Specific Examination so that he/she is better Prepared for the Exams. The Software has a self-assessment mode as well which would enable a stufent to know his /her weakness or strength.
All Right, Title and Contents Belong to The Medexams Prep only and any attempt to download, copy, reproduce, publish display or distribute the content may be taken as serious Offence.
MedexamsPrep Reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user. You should Provide Accurate Information to Medexams Prep during your Pre Registration Process. You Would be Accountable and responsible for the Accuracy of data Provided.
You Would update your profile data to reflect the most accurate current information. You will also select a password. You are entirely dependable for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that happen under your account. You agree to notify Medexams Prep instantly of any unlawful use of your account or any other breach of safety.
MedexamsPrep will not be liable for any loss that you might incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. Though, you could be held liable for losses incurred by MedexamsPrep or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not reveal or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any illegal use.
- While a test is in progress, you agree that you will not try, in any way, to duplicate or capture the contents of any test display
- Medexams Prep is not responsible for any loss or damage cause by any third party information obtained through the site.
- Errors and Omissions can be there. MedexamsPrep will use full efforts to correct any error that occurs on its site but does not assure access to the site in case of software errors/viruses/other natural or technical crashes that cannot be repaired in spite of a practical attempt.
- The data that's posted on Medi Prep Forums is usually indexed by search engines (like Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc.).
- All or the After Login and registration followed by Payment of subscription charge MedexamsPrep grants to you a non- exclusive, non-sub licensable, non- transferable license, and right to utilize and access the Medi Prep content (the "approved materials") from various devices/sites with non-concurrent login access ("different times").
- In case of any Query or Technical Support you may contact MedexamsPrep Through Email Provided.
- Medexamsprep Endeavours the Web Developers to provide the Courses available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, However Mediprep does not guarantee that Online Courses cannot be Uninterrupted.
- These General Terms and Conditions can be changed from Time to Time.
- Refunds: Medexams Prep has a Non Refundable Policy. No refunds, cancellations, or changes to subscriptions will be allowed.
- The Agreement would be Governed by the Laws Present India.
- MedexamsPrep will not be held liable for any damages to your devices, operating systems, and/or any data loss resulting from the direct or indirect installation or use of the provided software.
- For the Benefit of Medical Students and Graduates The MedexamsPrep software has been tested with a wide array of computer configurations
- MedexamsPrep Will Allow you toacess to the Online materials for the specific course(s) to which you have subscribe. Each course has its own subscription charges and course period. A Subscriber is Requested to go through Subscription details.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), MedexamsPrep supports all copyright infringement claims to be done in writing. The content Prepared and offered by Medexamsprep is its Own Property and has been provided in the self-assessment assessment serves as an educational device only for medical students and graduates. The MedexamsPrep software shall monitor all processes on your computer to determine if there exists any applications that can be used (intentionally or unintentionally) to duplicate contents. MedexamsPrep reserves the right to determine which applications are classified as "dubious applications
The Questions, Explanations, Content, Material, Drawings, Diagrams, approved materials, including all intellectual property rights are the sole and exclusive belongings of Medexams Prep. By indicating that you accept these terms, you do not become the owner of the licensed materials, but are allowed to use them according to the terms of this agreement.
You have the right to use and access the licensed materials for the specific course(s) you have subscribed to only till your period of subscription time ends.
Illegal/ Unlawful / Prohibitions:
Everyone is specifically banned from copying, reverse engineering, or changing any or all of the licensed materials. You cannot copy any part of the licensed material for resale or for any commercial use or for sale.