Neet Pg Coaching is important. Many students inquire about the methods of preparation. The coaching centres, online and offline coaching.
Benefits of Online Medical Courses
- Technology is Fast Changing Concept of Medical Education.
- The best Thing About Online Course is accessibility at Finger Tips
- Availability of 24X7 is always desired by student and is a feature of Online Course.
- A student after Taking Test always wants Review assessments. Our Tests provide On Hand Performance, Graphic Analysis and Comparative Performance.
- Ability to Take Time Structured or Free time less Online Tests and Mocks.
- Highly and Continuously updated matter is present which is more dynamic in comparison to books.
- A medical Student gets and Acquires Real Exam Experience which is so important.
- Visual Experience is better, Decreases time to scroll, Attention span is more. These are added features as compared to books. High Quality Images, Real Diagrams make it more Interesting and Absorbing.
- Overall The Performance and Results seem to take a spike and Students taking Online Exams perform Better Generally. Besides NEET PG DM and MCh Exams are Highly Competitive Examinations and Need Vigorous Training.
- Time management is important and Practicing Online Q Banks Simply Makes Real Exam Performance Better
- Over the Year Medexams has Identified Potential Weakness of Medical Graduates and tried to overcome them through Technological Advancement. We Hope to improve Further and leave no stone unturned for Great success to our Medical Students.
Best Medical Colleges and Hospitals for PG, DM and Mch courses .
It is a dream of every Medical Aspirant to have their Medical degrees from the Best Medical Colleges / Universities. It has a Status value. More than that Doctors from Leading Colleges/ Universities have better Outreach.
There are thousands of Medical Colleges and Universities in India. Across all states. The number of Medical colleges has been recently increased by MCI . There are associated hospitals as well which run parallel to these colleges.
NEET PG aspirants as well as NEET DM and Mch Aspirants for 2019 examination have a lot of competition. They want to have better ranks to get to best medical colleges and hospitals to pursue their degrees.
It can be frankly said that AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, CMC Vellore, CMC Ludhiana, Sri Ganga Ram , Lady Harding Medical College, KGMU Lucknow rank the best and most students love to have their degrees from these institutions.
Banaras Hindu university, JIPMER , Aligarh Muslim university , Medical colleges in Patiala, Bangalore Jammu, Srinagar are also the leading institutions preferred by many medicos.
Maulana Azad medical college , Grant medical college , AFMC pune, Christian medical colleges , Katurba medical college figure among the best in India.
What is important is that in all leading Institutions, the Training is better. There is a lot of activity around. Students are grilled and trained vigorously. PG classes, Tutorials, Seminars, Latest updates, Conferences are held on regular basis.
These activities increase the exposure, talent and knowhow of students.
It has been seen that Toppers usually prefer AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, CMC Vellore, CMC Ludhiana, Sri Ganga Ram , Lady Harding Medical College for their DM and Mch SS courses. Neet Super speciality is not done at all places. Only leading institutions provide SS Training.
Personal Preferences would be different from real analysis. On the whole Most Medical students prefer better institutions which are centrally located. In addition different Universities/ Hospitals excel in different departments. Some departments are more established in one institution than other. More details of information, You can click www.medexamsprep.com
What to Do and How to Study
Be serious for your studies:
It is important not to be casual about your study pattern. Take things seriously in view of strong competition.
Start at Right Time:
Never be too early to start with or too late. Premature as well as Post mature babies don’t do well. Normal Gestational period for studies is important. Best time to prepare is start of Internship. Have at least 10-12 months of Preparation.
Practice as many Questions as Possible
Best Q Banks and Best books are important. Read from original Sources with Standard references. Standard books are always nice to take reference from.
Study Regularly and Consistently
Never have a rough graph of your studies. It should be a flat line . There should not be long rest periods of weeks and then abrupt spikes. ( 6-8 hour) daily pattern with deep concentration should be fine for average students.
Do not Overdo
Don’t read too many books. Concentrate on few selected Top Books. You may lose your way if you don’t focus. This may lead you to severe depression and fatigue. Stay focused on Important and Best Matter.
Make a plan
Chalk out a strategy of what to study and when. Start preferably with Preclinical subjects followed by paraclinical and Clinical Subjects. Attend to Ward Rounds regularly. You learn a lot in Rounds. Learn to view Radiographs, Interpret Reports and Case Giles. You will easily learn Clinical Concepts. Attend Seminars and Webinars.
For additional information click: https://www.medexamsprep.com/category/package/neet-pg